We would like to assure all of our patients that we are OPEN and conducting business as usual with some extra precautions:
- We have implemented increased infection control measures guided by Optometry
Australia who are continually monitoring the situation.
- Over the phone advice and Telehealth appointments are available for those who cannot
attend our practice.
- Patients are still able to attend the practice for collection of spectacle orders and repairs.
- All staff members and Optometrists are wearing masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all to use, located at reception
- We ask all patients who are unwell to reschedule their appointments.
- Any patients who have travelled overseas recently are not to attend our practice until
they have completed their 14-day isolation.
Thank you all for your help and understanding during these uncertain times.